- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Accenture report finds digital driving new collaboration between CMOs and CIOs
- Five Below executive VP merchandising leaving
- Tuesday Morning names marketing head; appoints new senior VP store ops
New York -- Perfumania Holdings announced today the appointment of Linda G. Levy to senior VP and chief marketing officer, effective immediately. She was previously VP merchandise marketing for cosmetics and fragrances at Macy’s.
In this newly created position and key role Levy will oversee the marketing strategies, and business development for Perfumania Holdings, Inc. retail division and the recently acquired portfolio of Parlux prestige fragrances. She will continue to enhance the retail experience for over 350 Perfumania stores by expanding the product offerings and services.