- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
Berkeley, Calif., Specialty coffee roaster and retailer Peet’s has tapped Christine Lansing for its chief marketing officer position. Most recently she was VP of marketing and global innovation for The Hershey Company.