- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
Hackettstown, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that Party City has leased 15,000 sq. ft. at Mansfield Commons, located in Hackettstown, N.J.
The 283,000-sq.-ft. shopping center is anchored by a recently expanded Walmart and Kohl’s.