- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Hackettstown, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that Party City has leased 15,000 sq. ft. at Mansfield Commons, located in Hackettstown, N.J.
The 283,000-sq.-ft. shopping center is anchored by a recently expanded Walmart and Kohl’s.