- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Centennial, Colo. -- Parmida Home said Tuesday it will celebrate the grand opening of a new Denver-area store on Feb. 5.
The store, located in the Streets of SouthGlenn, will showcase home décor and accents.
The Streets of SouthGlenn is an Alberta Development Partners urban lifestyle project in south Denver, and is a redevelopment of the former Southglenn Mall.