- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Centennial, Colo. -- Parmida Home said Tuesday it will celebrate the grand opening of a new Denver-area store on Feb. 5.
The store, located in the Streets of SouthGlenn, will showcase home décor and accents.
The Streets of SouthGlenn is an Alberta Development Partners urban lifestyle project in south Denver, and is a redevelopment of the former Southglenn Mall.