- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Build-A-Bear Workshop unveils new, interactive store design
- Foot Locker names Build-A-Bear Workshop chief to board
- Parametric Sound's directed sound product selected by Build-A-Bear
- Build-A-Bear Workshop posts Q4 loss; to unveil new store design
San Diego, Calif. -- Parametric Sound Corp. announced that Build-A-Bear Workshop will include the company's directed-sound product, HyperSound, in an additional 20-25 newly designed stores that it plans to open across North America this year. The stores have received rave reviews since the retailer unveiled its new interactive design in six locations in the fall of 2012.
HyperSound immerses listeners in a robust 3D audio experience from just two speakers
By 2014, Build-A-Bear Workshop expects to refresh 40 to 50 locations with either full or partial elements of the new design format.