- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Belk Keeps Eyes on Omnichannel Loyalty Prize
- Food Lion announces upgrades in 169 stores
- January 8 is deadline for Retail Store of the Year competition
Sanford, N.C., The Pantry, Inc. has completed the acquisition of 16 Angler's Mini-Mart convenience stores in the Charleston, S.C., market. The stores generated revenues of approximately $73 million in 2005.
Separately, the company has also completed the previously announced acquisition of a convenience store in Sanford, N.C. The Pantry has also entered into definitive agreements to acquire single stores in the Myrtle Beach, S.C., and Naples, Fla., markets. The Naples store will be the company's second in that market.
All of these transactions have been or will be financed with a combination of cash on hand and lease financing. Terms were not disclosed.