- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
Westport, Conn. -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has arranged a 4,800-sq.-ft. lease for Panera Bread located in the Westport Plaza in Westport, Conn.
The shopping center is anchored by Home Goods, Walgreens and Pet Supplies Plus. The deal was co-broked by RHYS commercial of Stamford.
In order to make room for Panera, Stride Rite and a nail salon will be relocated.