- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Anaheim, Calif., Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. announced that the company’s chairman of the board, Greg H. Weaver, will retire, effective April 1, 2006.Weaver, who served as CEO from 1996 to 2000, has been a part of the company since its public debut in 1993. He became executive chairman in April 2005 for a limited time to provide a period of transition and to work on new business development, he said. “Now that our One Thousand Steps concept is ready to launch, this is the appropriate time for me to step down,” Weaver said.