- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Survey: Parents to increase back-to-school spend, use physical stores
- Brand Keys: Back-to-school spending to rise 9%
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
Anaheim, Calif., Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. said it hired Financo Inc. as its financial adviser to help it explore strategic alternatives for its urban-inspired demo chain.
The company last week announced it would begin exploring alternatives for the 154 demo stores after conducting an evaluation of the real estate portfolio and profit performance of the division.
The company also said it would close its nine One Thousand Steps footwear stores.