- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- How to Build Loyalty and Sales this Holiday Season and Beyond
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
Salt Lake City -- Overstock.com said Thursday it is launching the Club O Dining Rewards program in partnership with Rewards Network.
The enhancement to the e-retailer’s current loyalty program allows members to automatically receive reward dollars in their Club O account equal to 5% of their total dining bill when they visit participating Club O Dining Rewards restaurants and pay their bill using any credit or debit card they have registered with their Dining Rewards account.
Dining options vary from high-end dining establishments to fast-food restaurants, bars, clubs and home delivery.
"Members earn reward dollars by shopping at Overstock.com and now they can accumulate them even more quickly by doing what they do anyway – dining out," said Patrick M. Byrne, CEO, Overstock.com.