- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
San Jose, Calif. Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH) appointed Robert Burgess as associate VP of consumer marketing and Janis Healy as associate VP of visual merchandising.
Burgess has a 20-year career in developing consumer strategies and CRM-based programs, both on the client and agency sides of retail. He has held senior marketing positions with Verizon, West Marine and major consumer-marketing agencies.
Healy has a 30-year career of leading store and visual brand positioning at several of the country’s leading retail brands, including PETCO.