- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Milwaukee -- Opus Development Corp. has announced the sale of phase II of The Shoppes at Fox River retail center as well as an adjoining 12.2 acres of land in Waukesha, Wis., to Ramco Gershenson Properties Trust for an undisclosed sum.
The sale closing occurred on Dec. 13, 2012.
The Shoppes at Fox River phase II broke ground in May 2012 and totals more than 47,000 sq. ft. of retail space spanning six acres. Tenants include T.J. Maxx, Ulta, Rue21 and Charming Charlie.
Ramco has a vested interest in the property after purchasing the 273,000-sq.-ft. first phase of the center from Opus in December 2010. The shopping center is 100% leased with retail, service and lifestyle tenants, and is a redevelopment of a former Supervalu distribution facility.