- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Sprouts to anchor Granada Village shopping center
Milwaukee -- The Milwaukee office of Opus Development Corp. said that Hallmark Gold Crown will occupy the final space of its Shoppes at Fox River Phase I retail development in Waukesha, Wis.
The addition of Hallmark makes the 273,000-sq.-ft. Phase I 100% occupied, including a 132,000-sq.-ft. Target and a 60,000-sq.-ft. LEED-Silver certified Pick ‘n Save grocery store.
Construction for Phase I of The Shoppes at Fox River started in May 2009, with final construction completed in September 2010. Opus sold Phase I to Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust at the end of 2010, but remained responsible for securing tenancy. In addition to Hallmark, since the sale, Opus has secured The Cash Store, Associated Bank and Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt.
The second phase of the development broke ground earlier in May. When fully built-out, Phase II has potential to total 150,000 sq. ft.