- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Purchase, N.Y. — National Realty & Development Corp. has announced that Old Navy and GNC will open stores at Orange Plaza, an 815,000-sq.-ft. power center in Middletown, N.Y. Old Navy has taken 13,500 sq. ft. GNC will occupy 1,500 sq. ft.
Wal-Mart Supercenter, The Home Depot, Kohl’s Department Store, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, Bed Bath & Beyond and Staples anchor the center, which draws from a 12-mile radius with a population of 157,000.