- Office Depot launches combined Office Depot, OfficeMax ad
- Office Depot raises outlook on cost-savings from 400 planned store closings
- Vera Bradley taps former OfficeMax exec to head e-commerce, omnichannel efforts
- Office Depot to close 400 stores by 2016
- Office Depot to shutter Canadian OfficeMax Grand & Toy stores
New York -- OfficeMax has become the latest retailer with a smaller-store, urban format either open or in the wings.
The retailer will unveil its smaller concept sometime in 2013, according to Crain’s Chicago Business. The new format will range between 5,000 sq. ft. and 15,000 sq. ft., the report said.