- Office Depot launches combined Office Depot, OfficeMax ad
- Office Depot raises outlook on cost-savings from 400 planned store closings
- Vera Bradley taps former OfficeMax exec to head e-commerce, omnichannel efforts
- Office Depot to close 400 stores by 2016
- Office Depot to shutter Canadian OfficeMax Grand & Toy stores
Naperville, Ill. – OfficeMax Inc. is expanding its offering of private-label writing products by 75%. The new products include pens, mechanical pencils, highlighters and permanent markers. OfficeMax is offering more private label writing items while it is also restyling existing ones.
"Our new and re-styled OfficeMax brand writing products round out our private brand solutions to meet a variety of price points and writing needs for our customers," said Ronald Lalla, executive VP, chief merchandising officer at OfficeMax.