- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Chicago -- OfficeMax announced that it has appointed Kim Feil as executive VP and chief marketing and strategy officer, effective Nov. 12.
Feil will have accountability for all aspects of marketing across the enterprise, with particular emphasis on brand management and evolution of the company's traditional marketing vehicles to new media including digital and social.
Most recently, Feil served as chief marketing officer and corporate VP for Walgreens.