- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Office Depot honored for diversity
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sustainability highlighted in Office Depot’s 2010 Corporate Citizenship report
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Office Depot said Monday that it has promoted current executive VP, corporate strategy and new business development Steve Schmidt to the position of president international.
Schmidt, who will report to CEO Neil Austrian, will oversee Office Depot’s multichannel International business.