- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Office Depot announced it is launching one-hour, in-store pickup for items purchased on its website. There is no shipping fee for the new pickup service.
“The holiday season is in full swing, and this is another way to enhance the shopping experience for Office Depot customers regardless of whether they choose to do so in-store or online,” said Mike Kirschner, SVP e-commerce for Office Depot. “We are proud to be the first office supply chain to offer this free one-hour pickup service for our customers.”