- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Office Depot announced Thursday that it has debuted a new corporate citizenship website – Officedepotcitizenship.com – in recognition of Earth Month.
The site provides information about the company’s various initiatives, including ethics, diversity and the environment, presented in an interactive format.
“On this new website, we are proud to showcase a wide range of sustainability initiatives that not only contribute to our social and environmental goals, but also have a meaningful impact on our economic sustainability,” said Neil Austrian, CEO, Office Depot.