- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Office Depot has added PayPal to its selection of online payment options, giving customers a secure way to pay for purchases.
Using PayPal on the chain’s website simplifies the online checkout process by providing shoppers with a quick and secure option to pay for purchases without sharing financial information, Staples said.
PayPal can also help shorten the time needed to checkout as customers do not need to type the billing and shipping addresses or financial information that it is already stored securely in their PayPal account.