- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- Chico’s FAS enters Canada with White House Black Market
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
New York City President Barack Obama is appointing retail chief Matthew Rubel to the advisory committee for trade policy and negotiations.
Rubel is chairman, CEO and president of Collective Brands, whose banners include footwear giant Payless ShoeSource.