- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
New York City President Barack Obama is appointing retail chief Matthew Rubel to the advisory committee for trade policy and negotiations.
Rubel is chairman, CEO and president of Collective Brands, whose banners include footwear giant Payless ShoeSource.