- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Purchase, N.Y. — Hobby Lobby, Marshall’s and Home Goods have leased more than 98,000 sq. ft. of space at 562,000-sq.-ft. Pohatcong Plaza power center in Phillipsburg, N.J., according to National Realty & Development Corp.
The retailers will occupy a redeveloped building where Wal-Mart operated before expanding to a Supercenter early last year — in NRDC’s adjoining Pohatcong Plaza II.