- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Purchase, N.Y. — Hobby Lobby, Marshall’s and Home Goods have leased more than 98,000 sq. ft. of space at 562,000-sq.-ft. Pohatcong Plaza power center in Phillipsburg, N.J., according to National Realty & Development Corp.
The retailers will occupy a redeveloped building where Wal-Mart operated before expanding to a Supercenter early last year — in NRDC’s adjoining Pohatcong Plaza II.