- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Purchase, N.Y. -- National Realty & Development Corp. said it has been chosen to receive the New Jersey Future 2012 Smart Growth Award for the redevelopment of CooperTowne Center in Somerdale, N.J.
The award recognizes the best development or redevelopment projects around the state that embrace sustainable growth and environmental preservation. CooperTowne Center was classified as a greyfields project, one of the first in the state, by the New Jersey Office of Smart Growth.
NRDC transformed the former 52-acre Lions Head Plaza into a 367,000-sq.-ft. state-of-the-art downtown shopping destination, bringing 650 new jobs to the area.