- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
Shrewsbury, N.J. -- National Realty & Development Corp. said Tuesday that Colonial American Bank has joined the line-up of tenants at Shrewsbury Plaza, located in Shrewsbury, N.J.
Colonial American Bank’s location in the 225,000-sq.-ft. shopping center is the bank’s second location in New Jersey and is slated to open spring 2013.
Anchor tenants at the center include Marshalls, Acme and AC Moore.