- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Seattle -- Nordstrom announced plans to open Nordstrom Rack stores in the Milwaukee suburb of Wauwatosa, Wis.; Ann Arbor, Mich., and Columbus, Ohio.
It will be the retailer's first location in the state of Wisconsin.
The approximately 36,000-sq.-ft. store in Wauwatosa, Wis., is scheduled to open in spring 2014 at The Mayfair Collection, a 250,000-sq.-ft. planned adaptive reuse development of a former industrial complex and distribution center.
The approximately 30,000-sq.-ft. store in Ann Arbor is scheduled to open in spring 2013, at Arborland Center. It will be the retailer's third Rack store in the state of Michigan.
The approximately 35,000-sq.-ft. store in Columbus is scheduled to open in fall 2013, at Easton Market, an existing power center located next to Easton Town Center.