- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Seattle -- Nordstrom announced plans to open Nordstrom Rack stores in the Milwaukee suburb of Wauwatosa, Wis.; Ann Arbor, Mich., and Columbus, Ohio.
It will be the retailer's first location in the state of Wisconsin.
The approximately 36,000-sq.-ft. store in Wauwatosa, Wis., is scheduled to open in spring 2014 at The Mayfair Collection, a 250,000-sq.-ft. planned adaptive reuse development of a former industrial complex and distribution center.
The approximately 30,000-sq.-ft. store in Ann Arbor is scheduled to open in spring 2013, at Arborland Center. It will be the retailer's third Rack store in the state of Michigan.
The approximately 35,000-sq.-ft. store in Columbus is scheduled to open in fall 2013, at Easton Market, an existing power center located next to Easton Town Center.