- Retail RoadTrip: Fall NYC
- Apple hires Burberry CEO to run its retail stores
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
- Sportsman’s Wearhouse deploying new mobile scanning accessory from Honeywell
- MasterCard partners with Wired to offer ‘in-content purchasing’
Las Vegas -- Nike announced Thursday that its new 30,000-sq.-ft. concept store, an expanded iteration of the original, will open in July at The Forum Shops at Caesars, in Las Vegas.
The expanded location will deliver new customer experiences, market-tailored products, community resources and the introduction of team customization services, according to Nike.
The NIKEiD customization solution for apparel will be joined by such features as runner’s services involving Nike+ technology that allows runners to track their distance, pace, calories and more, along with new iMac stations, iPod charging docks and wireless connectivity to allow runners to sync up their run at NikePlus.com.