- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Niketown flagship in Manhattan closed due to bedbugs
Salt Lake City -- Video interviewing solution-provider HireVue said Thursday that Nike has selected it to support its campus recruiting program, adding HireVue’s video interviewing platform to Nike’s recruiting process.
Nike’s current campus recruiting process screens and interviews qualified candidates for a wide range of open positions -- in marketing, sales, merchandising, strategic planning, supply chain and IT -- from over 20 undergraduate, MBA and law programs across the country. They presently employ a multi-tiered approach that leverages the Nike brand.
The HireVue Interview Management platform gives users the ability to schedule and capture video interviews and then evaluate candidates over the Internet.
“We have a short time frame during which candidates can interact with hiring managers,” said Ernest Adams, global talent acquisition manager, Collegiate and Diversity Programs at Nike. “With HireVue’s technology, candidates can have their side of the interview on their own time, and our hiring managers can see potential candidates in action, which will improve the quality of our new hires.”