- CBL and TIAA-CREF in $1.09 billion real estate joint venture
- EnVu and CBL partner on interactive media program
- CBL malls in the Midwest give back through National Random Acts of Kindness Week
- Carmike Theatre to open at Foothills Mall
- CBL partners with Horizon Group Properties to develop Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City
Chicago -- Chattanooga, Tenn.-based CBL & Associates Properties said that a completely refreshed AMC Loews 6 Theater opens on Aug. 9 at its Chicago Ridge Mall property, located in Chicago Ridge, Ill.
Following the opening of the newly renovated theatre are store openings over the course of the next several months. Crazy 8, Old Navy, Kids Foot Locker and Wetzel’s Pretzels are slated to open before year end, and a newly remodeled Victoria’s Secret and its new Pink boutique opened recently.
Other tenants at the mall include Aldi, Carson Pirie Scott, Kohl’s and Sears.