- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Q&A with Joseph Coradino, CEO of PREIT
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Lululemon names new CEO; founder to step down as chairman
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
New York City -- New York & Co. said Tuesday it has promoted current president Gregory Scott to the role of CEO, effective Feb. 12.
Richard P. Crystal, current chairman and CEO, had previously announced his impending retirement, effective Feb. 11.
Grace Nichols, who has served as a director since March 2008, will assume the role of non-executive chair of the board effective Feb. 12. Scott will remain a director on the company’s board.
Scott previously served as CEO of Bebe Stores; prior to Bebe, he was president of Arden B., a division of Wet Seal.