- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
North Miami Beach, Fla. -- Boca Raton, Fla.-based Woolbright Development announced two new tenants for Intracoastal Mall, a 234,000-sq.-ft. shopping center in North Miami Beach.
Hiro’s Yakko-San will open a 4,438-sq.-ft. Japanese restaurant in December 2010. And Dollar Tree has leased 10,200 sq. ft. and is slated to open a new store in early 2011.
Intracoastal Mall is anchored by TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Winn Dixie and Sunrise Cinemas.