- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
North Miami Beach, Fla. -- Boca Raton, Fla.-based Woolbright Development announced two new tenants for Intracoastal Mall, a 234,000-sq.-ft. shopping center in North Miami Beach.
Hiro’s Yakko-San will open a 4,438-sq.-ft. Japanese restaurant in December 2010. And Dollar Tree has leased 10,200 sq. ft. and is slated to open a new store in early 2011.
Intracoastal Mall is anchored by TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Winn Dixie and Sunrise Cinemas.