- Indulging in a New Outlet
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- NYC’s first enclosed mall in 40 years officially opens
Tomball, Texas -- Houston-based Baker Katz, an X Team International partner, announced that Spec’s Wines, Spirits and Finer Foods is the newest tenant to sign a lease at Four Corners Shopping Center in Tomball, Texas. Spec’s will open a 22,000-sq.-ft. store.
The shopping center is currently undergoing major renovations, with an anticipated completion of fourth quarter 2012. Exterior renovations include a completely new façade along with stonework and extensive landscaping, as well as improvements to increase site access and traffic flow from FM 2920 and SH 249.