- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Katy, Texas -- Houston-based Vista Equities Group said that a lineup of new retailers and restaurants will open at its mixed-use development in Katy: LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch.
Three new retailers opened for business in fourth quarter 2012, and six others have plans in place for first and second quarter openings this year. Lease locations include existing retail space in Phase I and in the new Phase II-A, currently under construction.
New retailers and restaurants include Brothers, The Flower Girls, Lavo Collections, The Sweet Boutique, Bonefish Grill, Emmanuel Salon, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, World of Beer and Zoës Kitchen.
VEG and partner Amstar began construction on LaCenterra’s Phase II-A in October. According to Vista’s VP development, Dana Garnett, the additional 39,000 sq. ft. of retail space and the Willow Fork Drainage District’s Central Green amphitheater will be completed this spring.