- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Washington, D.C. -- Grosvenor Americas and Skanska USA Commercial Development have announced plans for a mixed-use project of more than 650,000 sq. ft. directly north of the new Washington Nationals ballpark in the Capitol Riverfront district of Washington, DC.
The site, which offers direct access to Metrorail’s Navy Yard station, comprises a 224,000-sq.-ft. Class A office building, to be developed by Skanska and designed to meet the criteria for LEED Platinum certification. It will include 11,000 sq. ft. of ground-level retail space, a green roof, rooftop terrace, and below-grade parking for over 140 cars.
Besides hotel and residential components, another 43,000 sq. ft. of retail space on the ground level of the office, hotel, and residential buildings, as well as in a separate two-level structure, will be developed by GA.