- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Report: Shooter terrorizes Garden State Plaza, Paramus, N.J.; kills self
Carteret, N.J., Pathmark will spend $12.2 million to re-merchandise all 142 of its stores by yearend. The chain is looking to reduce clutter, expand the selection of perishable items and make better use of key display areas. The supermarket chain posted a loss of $5.1 million on sales of $1 billion during the second quarter ended July 30. Overall sales decreased by 1.1% and same-store sales fell by 2% compared to the same period a year ago.