- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
Middletown, N.Y. — Charter Realty & Development Corp. said that three new leases and one relocation, totaling 90,372 sq. ft. has brought the Dunning Farms Shopping Center, located in Middletown, NY., to 100% occupancy.
Since being brought on to lease Dunning Farms, Charter has executed new leases with Ollies Bargain Basement for 30,775 sq. ft., with Groo Shoes for 3,880 sq. ft., and with Nilsen Insurance for 1,175 sq. ft. What-a-Store has relocated to a 28,000-sq.-ft. store.
Dunning Farms is a 358,323-sq.-ft. center anchored by Toys R Us, T.J. Maxx and HomeGoods.