- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Bringing it all Back Home
- Wal-Mart cuts profit forecast on sluggish Q2
- comScore: Q1 digital spend hits $63.4 billion; desktop up 12%, mobile 23%
- How a Smart Digital Strategy Can Make the Physical Retail Store a Prime Asset
Ocean Springs, Miss. - A new e-commerce site providing hanging kitchen pot racks and wall racks, HangingintheKitchen.com, opens today.
The site continually updates inventory and also offers social media pages on Twitter and Facebook that offer product reviews, special offers and tips.