- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Charming Charlie’s makes Massachusetts debut
Newton, Mass., Retail Systems Alert Group is organizing the Retail Data Security Forum, a new event to investigate retailers’ need to protect customers’ information. The forum will discuss how retailers can safely use and share information with their legitimate partners and will give advice on how to handle and prevent security breaches.
Chief strategist for Retail Systems Alert Group, Brian Kilcourse, said, “We want to help retailers identify potential vulnerable points in their current security strategy and help them prepare to quickly respond in the event of a breach.” The forum will take place Nov. 2-3 at the Marshall Field’s conference center in Chicago.