- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
Miramar Beach, Fla. -- New Balance announced that it opened its first factory store in Northwest Florida at Silver Sands Factory Stores on Thursday.
The 4,825-sq.-ft. store offers New Balance shoes and apparel for women, men and children. New Balance Factory Store is located near Swarovski at the east part of the center.
“We chose Silver Sands because we wanted to open in a high-performing center that has a great portfolio of brands,” said Stephen Dix, general manager of retail operations for New Balance.
Silver Sands Factory Stores is a Howard Group Development.