- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
Dallas -- Neiman Marcus Group said Friday it has opened its 42nd store, a full-line department store in Walnut Creek, Calif. The opening of the store makes California the retailer’s third largest market, behind Texas and Florida.
Neiman Marcus Walnut Creek features 85,870 sq. ft. of dedicated specialty retail space, personal shopping areas for men and women, cosmetics treatment rooms, an NM Café and a special events room.