- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Stein Mart names former Neiman Marcus CEO to board
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Neiman Marcus combining online and store leadership teams
Dallas – Neiman Marcus had a strong third quarter fiscal 2013, reporting a substantial increase in net earnings as well as growth total revenues and same store sales.
Net earnings grew 13% compared to third quarter of last year, from $62.6 million to $70.8 million from $62.6 million.
Total revenues increased 4%, from $1.06 billion to $1.1 billion.
Same store sales grew 3.6%.