- American Express CFO Survey: Economic outlook high, M&A activity to ramp up
- Mastercard holiday wrap-up report: Holiday sales up 5.5%, strongest increase in five years
- J. Crew to be acquired in $3 billion buyout
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
Dallas -- Neiman Marcus announced Thursday that it had entered into agreements with Visa and MasterCard to begin, effective Nov. 1, accepting MasterCard and Visa credit, debit and prepaid cards at all 41 Neiman Marcus stores.
The luxury retailer had long been criticized for accepting only its private-label credit cards, American Express and cash.
"We listened to our customers and heard that they wanted more flexibility in their payment choices," said Karen Katz, president and CEO, Neiman Marcus.