- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Duluth, Ga. -- NCR announced it has completed its acquisition of Retalix Ltd., a leading global provider of retail software and services.
“This acquisition is another demonstration of NCR’s commitment to global innovation, leadership and delivering a world-class portfolio of solutions that create significant value for our shareholders and customers,” said NCR chairman and CEO, Bill Nuti. “Retalix’s market-leading software, services capabilities, and exceptional talent are a strategic fit for NCR, and support our continued focus on a future driven by software, wrapped elegantly in hardware and services.”
With the completion of the transaction, Retalix became a wholly owned subsidiary of NCR.