- Wal-Mart to buy 51% of South Africa’s Massmart
- Walmart bringing back 8,500 products in bid to end sales slump
- Hearing begins on Wal-Mart’s bid for Massmart
- Walmart.com using new search engine with semantic search technology; seeing 10% to 15% increase in completed purchases
- 7-Eleven continues aggressive growth with purchase of 183 ExxonMobile sites
El Dorado, Ark. -- Murphy Oil USA announced Wednesday it has entered into an agreement with Wal-Mart Stores Inc. for 200 new fuel stations in the midwestern and southeastern U.S.
According to the agreement, Murphy Oil will build more than 200 new fuel stations at existing Wal-Mart Super Centers over the next three years.
Steven Cosse, president and CEO, Murphy Oil Corp., said the agreement with Wal-Mart is a significant step forward for the pair’s long-term relationship.