- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Broomfield, Colo. -- Mrs. Fields Cookies said Tuesday it will open a new location at Arista Place, located in Broomfield, Colo.
The flagship store, which is slated to launch construction this month, will feature a new store design and branding. It is expected to open in March 2013.
The new design, said the company, will incorporate more soft seating and a retail area for ordering cookie gifts online. The corporate location will also serve as the company’s training university for new franchisees.
The enhanced design, completed by Fitch Design Services, will be utilized as the company’s new brand identity and store design moving forward.
“This new location will be a great addition to the emerging development taking place at Arista Place,” said Tim Casey, CEO of Mrs. Fields Cookies. “Mrs. Fields is an iconic brand and we feel that Arista is a great place to debut our new look, including the addition of innovative products, brand imagery focusing on the 35-year history and a unique retro design, all of which are key components included with the concept’s 2013 brand re-launch program.”