- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Washington, D.C. -- Columbia, S.C.-based Edens said Wednesday that its new mixed-use development Mosaic will open this September in Washington, D.C.
The 31-acre project will create an urban district in the heart of Fairfax, Va., and will feature Angelika Film Center, Mom’s Organic Market, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Black’s Bar & Kitchen, Target, Artisan Confections, Bellacara, Cava Mezze, Cyclone Anaya’s, Dolcezza, Red Apron Butchery, Dawn Price Baby, Matchbox, MyEyeDr., Lou Lou Boutique, sweetgreen, Taylor Gourmet, Paper Source, Eagle Bank and Hyatt House.
Phase one, opening in September, will include 350,000 sq. ft. of retail, an 8-screen boutique cinema, a 150-room boutique hotel, 73,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space, a 1-acre park and LEED certified buildings.
The overall project will include 500,000 sq. ft. of retail, 1,000 residential units, a 150-room boutique hotel, 4,000 parking spaces (4 above grade parking garages) and 2 parks.
Development partners of Mosaic are AvalonBay; EYA; and Lodgeworks.