- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
Chicago -- Galleria Retail Technology Solutions, a provider of retail and category optimization solutions, announced that Morrisons, the United Kingdom’s fourth largest food retailer, will utilize its complete product suite to automate its merchandising strategy.
A Galleria customer since 2008, Morrisons will continue to use Galleria’s customer-centric merchandising dolution and will also implement the supplier’s Intelligent Store Optimization, Behavioural Cluster Planning, Store Operations Workbench and Galleria Foundation Services in more than 400 stores across the United Kingdom.
“With more than 11.5 million shoppers each week, our goal is to optimize our selling space in every store and ensure that we have an appropriate assortment to meet our individual customer needs” said Andrew Plews, head of trading systems development controller at Morrisons, which operates more than 470 supermarkets. “Galleria offers us a complete, single-source solution to automate our merchandising processes across both macro- and micro-space planning in support of our objectives.”