- Mayfaire Community Center in Wilmington, N.C., signs two anchors
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Whole Foods to Mayfair in Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Inland acquires Wedgewood Commons near Memphis
Green Bay, Wis., Shopko Stores plans to expand its neighborhood drug store concept, Shopko Express Rx, with the opening of locations in the Wisconsin towns of Buchanon and Appleton.
"This announcement is exciting in that it represents another step forward in our overall growth plans," said Michael R. MacDonald, Shopko chairman and CEO. "It also reinforces our excitement about the prospects for the entire Express store strategy."
Both locations are expected to open by mid-2008.