- Walmart bringing back 8,500 products in bid to end sales slump
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- How retailers can achieve differentiation with shopper-centric merchandising
- ShopperTrak ups holiday forecast on early traffic
- ShopperTrak reports 2.3% rise in year-over-year sales
New York -- Modell’s Sporting Goods said Wednesday it has named Charles Castaneda chief merchandising officer for the chain, a promotion from his current position of EVP planning and allocations.
The company has also moved Jay O’Brien from general merchandising manager of footwear to general merchandising manager of sporting goods, to succeed the recently departed Bill Hackett.
Jeff Schaffer has been promoted to general merchandising manager of footwear.