- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
- Dunkin' Brands to open 27 new locations in Louisiana
- Microsoft to open 75 stores in next two to three years
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 500 stores in India via franchise with local partner
- Dunkin’ Donuts signs agreements for 12 new units in Tampa
New York -- Modell’s Sporting Goods announced that Daniel Sheehan joined the company as COO in April 2012. With over 27 years of management and information technology experience, Sheehan is responsible for store operations, distribution, loss prevention, e-commerce, information technology, visual merchandising and human resources.
Prior to joining Modell’s, Sheehan served as senior VP and CIO of Dunkin’ Brands Inc., where he handled the brand’s retail technology strategy and execution, enterprise information systems, technical operations and business process integration.